Welcome to my blog where all my naughty anitcs happen

Hi All
welcome to my blog where you can hear first about what I get up to and who I shoot with who I fuck or get fucked by and lots more.
Jess xxx







Monday 12 July 2010

Shoot today for www.soakingwet.co.uk





Hi Guys
Ive been busy again today shooting for www.soakingwet.co.uk ill tell you a little about what I got uo to I started of in a nice dress all nice and dry and then I slowly got all nice and soaking wet in my clothes so they cling to my curves and look all sexy and then I stripped off and got a little naughty I opened my legs and let the water run off my wet pussy lol all good fun ive added a couple of pics that the photographer wet look stu kindly gave to me for you all to enjoy hope you like
Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment