Welcome to my blog where all my naughty anitcs happen

Hi All
welcome to my blog where you can hear first about what I get up to and who I shoot with who I fuck or get fucked by and lots more.
Jess xxx







Saturday 17 July 2010

Football body painting shoot





Hi Guys
I had fab shoot yesterday getting painted, I had the england kit painted on to me I know its a little late and the world cup is over but still it looks hot and I loved it lol.
I shot for www.marksilvester.co.uk and www.hot-pics.co.uk so take a look at the pics ive added and I hope you enjoy them ive added a couple of ruder ones for you all lol.

2 comments:

  1. A great set of pictures! Perhaps Jess might do a similar set for rugby union's Six Nations. I would like to see jess painted in England's, Scotland's, Wales', Ireland's and France's strip

    ReplyDelete