Welcome to my blog where all my naughty anitcs happen

Hi All
welcome to my blog where you can hear first about what I get up to and who I shoot with who I fuck or get fucked by and lots more.
Jess xxx







Wednesday 26 May 2010

Trip to spain

Hi all u naughty people
I'm blogging from sunny spain its beautifull out here, I've got lots to tell u about first I went to a nudist beach where I saw so many dicks and fannys I didn't know where to look lol and I've been shootin for www.styxwetworld.com all week I've added a pic its where I get all wet in my clothes and splash around a bit all great fun and of course I've got loverly brown tits from all the sunbathin I've been doing ill add some more pic soon.


For this weeks update u are in for a treat 3 sexy chicks in a shower together me, lola lyx and amy anderson and do we get wet or what it become a big fuck fest just how I like it so check it out on friday at www.jesswest.co.uk right back to sunbathin

Jess xx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment