Welcome to my blog where all my naughty anitcs happen

Hi All
welcome to my blog where you can hear first about what I get up to and who I shoot with who I fuck or get fucked by and lots more.
Jess xxx







Sunday 30 May 2010

Shoot for www.secretease.com

Hi guys
I'm back from sunny spain all nice and tanned apart from a white bum lol today I've been down near southampton shooting for www.secretease.com I got all dressed up and naughty at the office and I even got to wear a sexy maid outfit all in a days work right out with the girls

Jess xx

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. Jess has top references so there was no need for an interview ;-) She'll be on the Secretease staff asap - Miss West and her office toys are welcome back anytime!

    ~Mitch~
    www.secretease.com

    ReplyDelete