Welcome to my blog where all my naughty anitcs happen

Hi All
welcome to my blog where you can hear first about what I get up to and who I shoot with who I fuck or get fucked by and lots more.
Jess xxx







Friday 4 February 2011

Lots to tell you





Hi Guys

Well ive been a busy bunny this week I have been shooting with tammie lee check out the pic Ive added for you I got to play with her nice wet pussy and have lots of fun with her and then my sexy update this week is me catching kaz b having a cheeky play with herself without me well im not having that so I of course join her and get naughty pussy licking toys the lot so do check it out www.jesswest.co.uk and I do hope you are all liking the revamp I think its great.

Today ive had another pussy to play with it was the gorgeous sasha cane and what fun we had shooting for daring media so look out for that guys and I will of course keep you updated, and tomorrow im shooting with tammie lee again lucky me I will of course tell you all bye for now

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment